First in Customer service ….
You probably know how important it is to find the right real estate agent when you are focusing on a financial investment as substantial and as personal as your home.
What you should know about me is that, as a Weichert® Sales Associate, I believe wholeheartedly in the unique, personal nature of real estate. You will see that revealed in how I follow through on what I promise, as I carefully guide you through the many steps and decisions along the way.
I am fully committed to providing you with what my company calls “The Weichert Difference” – a noticeably higher level of service that will make your real estate experience as easy and as stress-free as possible.
You can expect from me:
- Personal and knowledgeable service that is genuinely responsive to your needs
- A “Neighborhood Specialist’s” familiarity with local communities, home values, and price trends
- Top professional skills continually refined through Weichert training programs respected industry wide
- Advice and guidance throughout the entire process
- Commitment to help you leverage Weichert’s many resources. I can save you valuable time and effort in securing home financing, insurance, and home connections.
- As an agent who’s an expert in this local area, I bring a pool of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate in the area . I will be here for you and for up-to-date information. I am more than eager to serve you. I certainly can help you with all real estate aspects 0 buying or selling !Helping You Find Your Home
I definitely know this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that are important for you and your family not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home .I will be Your Guide and represent your point of view fully in all negotiations. I will Do Everything I can to Simplify the entire process for You .Sell Your Home
When it’s time to sell your home , you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contrac, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.Giving Back and interests –
- I am volunteer at Carpenter’s shelter , helping mainly with a winter shelter ,donations and a main events , Cook off and Marathon .
- My hobbies include sewing for charity, quilting and I am also beekeeper ,bird keeper and proud vermicomposter ! I enjoy reading classic literature and fishing trips with my dear husband .
Feel free to contact me anytime at 571.405.8058 , whether it’s to get started on helping you realize your goals and dreams, or just to ask a question. I would welcome the opportunity to make a difference for you.
First in Customer Service…
Weichert Realtors / Old Town Alexandria VA