HMS Home Protection Plan
The HMS Home Protection Plan provides repair or replacement coverage for mechanical failures of major systems and appliances. Whether the dishwasher suddenly stops washing or the A/C stops cooling, you’ll appreciate the savings, convenience and peace of mind.
- Leverage your Home Protection Plan to make your home stand out from other listings. Eight out of ten buyers prefer to buy a warranted home. (Source: Gallop Poll)
- Attract more first-time home buyers. Provide peace of mind for buyers who might be intimidated by having to repair systems or appliances.
- Avoid closing delays and save money. Seller coverage not only protects you against costly repairs, it also can minimize the chance that a failure could delay closing.
- Save money. Pay a standard deductible per service call, per trade, on covered components.**
- Get more coverage. Optional coverages are available for additional protection.
- Never get locked out. You are covered for up to $50 per year for locksmith services.
- Save with the Appliance Buyline®. Even if items in your home are running great, you may decide to remodel or upgrade. You can take advantage of this buying power and get up to 30% off brand name appliances.
**See terms, conditions and limitations in your home protection plan
***Optional coverage requires an additional fee
- Industry-leading 180-day workmanship guarantee
- 24/7 customer care
- Covers appliances of any age
- No home square footage restrictions
- 13 SEER/R-410A operational compatibility
- Locksmith reimbursement
- Appliance discount program
- Unknown pre-existing conditions
- Failures due to lack of maintenance
- Sediment (water heater)
- Jetted bathtub
- Premier upgrade option***
- Buying or Renting ? Call Me at 571-405-8058 or email at firstname.lastname@example.orgAlso If you are planning to place your home on the market, call me for no obligation consultation at 571.405.8058 / Elvira JakovacFirst in Customer Service…
Weichert Realtors / Old Town Alexandria VA